KIWIZ™ PORTABLE MEGAPHONE (LOUDHAILER) 45W PACKED WITH MORE FEATURES THAN ANY OTHER
Hundreds sold to New Zealand Schools, Govt. Departments, Rowing, Cycling, USAR, Civil Defence, Surf Lifesaving, Cycling
For use where a larger amount of amplification of voice and/or music is required
- Audio Input
– Plug the supplied Audio cable into any music player, even mix with your voice for effects
- Siren Function, very loud rapid rise and fall tone.
- Recording Function - Record 10 seconds of your voice or any sound
– Continuous repeat playback, and change the recording as often as you like
- Dual Power Sources - Use internal C size batteries*
– or plug the supplied Power lead into a car cigar lighter socket or our optional power pack
- Separate microphone for maximum power. Conveniently fitted with PTT and volume controls
- Adustable strap for shoulder mounting - Use the microphone on the 'curly cord'
- Pistol grip with 'talk' trigger - Clip the microphone on to the rear of the Megaphone
- 45 Watts peak voice output - About as powerful as handheld megaphones get
- Audio output is 25 watts RMS, 45 watts peak voice power
- Weight is 1.25 kg without batteries, dimensions are L350 x 230mm Cone diameter
- Car Power Lead is 6 meters in length, with a fused plug and red power indicator
- Audio Input Cable is 1.1 meters in length, with standard 3.5mm audio plugs on each end
*Internal batteries are 8 x C (UM2) size (not supplied)
12 Month Warranty
Many factors affect the likely range. Ambient noise levels, wind direction and speed,
individual hearing and voice levels, battery state, and volume setting, to name a few.
Click on the PDF logo to view operation instructions