Bulkhead (Panel) mounting bus or motorhome clock, with dark reddish brown coloured front escutcheon
HUGE 4 digit red L.E.D. display, 38mm (1.5") high digits
- 10 to 28 volts DC operation, and draws just 40mA (.04 of an amp)
- 12 or 24 Hour Format, selectable by the user.
- Temperature display of °C or °F selectable by the user
- Centre colon flashes at 1 second intervals
- Time, Calendar and Temperature (inside and outside) display.
- Wired outside sensor on a 2.2m lead
- Display Time, Date, Year or Temperature at any time by pressing just one button.
- Auto cycling of Time - Date - Temp display once every minute (special order)
- Internal Lithium Battery (CR2032) to retain the clock memory when the external power is disconnected
- Power lead is 200mm (8"), with a standard 2 pin Lucar (spade) type connector.
- Overall Dimensions W216mm x H80mm x D32mm (8.25" x 3.18" x 1.25")
- Panel cutout approx. 178mm x 61mm (7" x 2.4"), depending on the thickness of the mounting panel
- Clearance required behind the panel of 38mm (1.5")
- Operating temperature range -30C to +70C (-22F to +160F)
- Intended for indoor use, fitted in a bulkhead (panel).
Click on the PDF logo to view the operating instructions